Are you looking for a lunch that’s quick, healthy and won’t break the bank? Try this tasty twist to spice up your tuna!
Sugar & Spice Tuna
- 2 Cans of Tuna (170g/120g drained)
- 1/2 Tsp. Dry Jerk Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp. Finely Chopped Chives
- 1/2 Tsp. Hot Pepper Rings
- 1 Tsp. Mayonnaise
- 1/3 Cup Canned Peaches Diced
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Use a fork to mix everything together.
Serve on toast or in a pita wrap. Or, to further reduce your carbs, serve it on top of a green (kale, romaine, etc.) salad. Enjoy!